Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dear bed, why am I not inside you!?

I caved and booked an appointment with the new physio. I'm really scared for a number of reasons but I don't really want to think about it.

I'm worried that I'll lose the male friends that I have now. And they are so nice. And I realised today that that is so rare. What if they are actually unique?! What if every other boy I will ever meet is an arse? What do I do then!? I am really quite freaked out by this. It sounds like a joke when I say it but...seriously. I feel comfortable around you, and I feel really uncomfortable around other boys. You are lovely. I really AM going to ring you all up one day when I'm 23, crying, and say "I don't like anyone I know and no one will spoon me or make me tea or let me talk to them about things without feeling like I'm being judged or dance drunkenly when I am always completely sober or listen to me whine or anything and I hate men." And just to give y'all the heads up, I will then expect you to say "Calm down. Let's go have coffee."

And just a couple more general things: I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN. BUT IT'S OKAY TO A POINT BECAUSE I LOVE EVERYONE. and
TONY ABBOTT GO SUCK A FAT ONE YEAAAHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment