Sunday, September 5, 2010

I wanna be on you.

So, I am too fat to fit into my formal dress. My other option is for a tall person and thus makes me look very short and is also a bit funeral-y. I have bursitis in my hip and hence cannot do any kind of exercise to attempt to fit into the original dress. I also can't go shopping because walking makes the bursitis worse and I have to try to get over it before formal or I won't physically be able to go. I only have one pair of shoes I could wear and I like them but I feel like my mother in them. I can't go to school because the walking causes too much pain and discomfort, but equally can't not go to school because missing things causes too much pain and discomfort. The university course I have finally decided I want to do requires an ATAR that is way out of my reach and possibly a subject that I haven't taken. I have no one to tell these things to, so I am posting my whine on my blog because it makes me feel better.

OK I actually do feel better now. That was therapeutic. In the end none of that stuff really matters, it's all just the small things that irritated me today. But this not being able to walk thing is really becoming an issue. Guys I can honestly say that this is the worst pain I have ever experienced in my whole life. And it won't go away what the hell!

Anyway this is on some ad, but it still chills me out a lot so I'mma post it.



“In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer”

-Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment