Thursday, April 8, 2010

I think people are great.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Also, I think I might start showering twice a day because I don't want to be dirty/stinky.
Does anyone ever get into that mood where you're so tired that everything is just chill/good/funny? I think for most people it comes just before the "OK now I'm so tired I hate everyone" stage, but mine comes just after. And I get completely delirious and just start to love everyone. During this mindset last night/this morning I realised that if I could be like that (minus the tiredness) all the time, then my life would be awesome. Because I actually love people, for all their faults and bizarre behaviour. People really do go all right.

OK now it's time for the serious stuff; Would you rather snort half a shaker of pepper or a live bee? Guys really, this is important, as in, if your life depended on it. Seriously.

"People need loving the most when they deserve it the least."
-John Harrigan

No comments:

Post a Comment