Saturday, April 24, 2010

So busy.

So, so busy is what I've been for the last few weeks and it's really been the best thing ever. I love that I have 847264705 things to do and nowhere near enough time to do them in.I love running places and being late and eating on the go and swearing at public transport that rocks up late or early. But I have a free weekend now and it's weird. Good, but weird. Well not a free weekend as such because it's Saturday and I'm busy on Sunday and Monday but I'm classifying this as free, comparatively. I had about 10 hours sleep last night, got home, ate a sandwich and slept for another 6 hours. I always wondered; how long can you push yourself to just go and go and go without rest before you have to stop, or you die? I wonder if you could do it forever if you have the motivation. If I had the motivation I could I reckon. But I don't. I alternate between floating places and abruptly marching others. It's really great.
I don't think anyone could reasonably understand how much I love dip. Mmmm, dip.

And;


Which has an interesting sort of significance now.

"Courage combined with integrity is the foundation of character. The first form of courage is your ability to stick to your principles, to stand for what you believe in and to refuse to budge unless you feel right about the alternative. Courage is also the ability to step out in faith, to launch out into the unknown and then to face the inevitable doubt and uncertainty that accompany every new venture."
-Brian Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment