Sunday, April 4, 2010

SurprisedEmu.

That is definitely an ostrich, but SurprisedOstrich just didn't have the same ring to it.


I have had beautiful holidays, and beautiful holidays are usually due to beautiful people. I have found many beautiful people in the most unsuspecting of places. My favourite people are those that are quiet and unassuming. The ones that you don't know because they do not attempt to outshine the rest. They go about their business quietly, peacefully and with a delicacy and dignity which seems lost on many. But those ones are the best. They know the most because they spend more time listening than speaking but if you give them an appropriate time and place, they have the most to say. I love the people who say what is necessary eloquently, using as few words as is possible, but choose them carefully so that what they say provokes thought long after they have finished speaking. To those people, I appreciate you today.


Ten minutes ago I said I wouldn't be too deep. I wonder if I've failed? Either way, I like this business of appreciating people on a blog. I think I will continue. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment