Monday, August 16, 2010

Hold on, dear, and I'll hold you.

Love that will not betray you, dismay or enslave you,
It will set you free.

I feel like a little dedication. I guess these are kind of boring unless you're the one they're about, so please bear with me.

Dear SkunkMan,
I am writing this to you because I want you to know how much I appreciate you. I'm a realist and a bit of a cynic sometimes, but the truth is that this is real and I don't care how long it's real for. Please never forget that this is/was real. No one has ever been as nice to me as you are, ever in my life. I adore it. I adore you. What we have is easy and free and beautiful. It's so healthy and sunshiney. I guess that's not really a word but that is the best description I can think of. We're sunshiney. You've taught me a lot. Never forget this beauty, because things like this deserve to be remembered. So, I guess, thanks. Just thanks a lot.
(:


No comments:

Post a Comment