Friday, August 6, 2010

I questioned why I blogged today.

I think I do it because it's kind of fun and nice. But also because articulating things has become increasingly important to me recently. I don't know if that's because of this blog, or if it's the reason that I created it, but that's the truth. I feel the constant need to say what I'm thinking, to express it in art, to write a song about it, to shout it from a rooftop. I think I'm a bit worried that the most important things in life are the ones that often go unsaid. And if something is never said then it's very, very easy to believe that it was never there. So I'll say them. Most likely very few people will listen and I know this. But I'll do it anyway, because it means something to me and if it means something then it must be worthwhile, right?

I'm a tiny bit scared right now. Has anyone ever had the feeling that they were totally ready and prepared for something to happen? Has anyone else then been confronted with it, and realised that they were almost completely and utterly unprepared? Just a question to mull over, I guess. It suggests that nothing is definite I reckon. So, a tiny bit scared. Or maybe just apprehensive.

Adelaide exchange tomozza! I'm in hockey, softball and theatresports. Which isn't a sport, I know. But it is definitely more menacing than any of the other events. I think I'm stressing about this...uhhh.

I have this song stuck in my head, which is pretty good considering I had Miley Cyrus Party In The USA in there for like a week beforehand.



OK, I'm more exhausted than the English language has words for :)
exoh.

No comments:

Post a Comment