Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"Why would you wear a thong?! It's like shoving a tampon up your ass!"

Saw a deep and meaningful (I think) play today. Was pretty good. Everyone will be super duper pleased and interested to know that I'm getting better at methods!! Everything is going pretty swell to be honest. I had a sort of a realisation today that my life is very specified. As in, not everyone would actually like it. But it's specific to me, so I really, really do.

Just saw this, it fairly sums up stuff. Sometimes truth and reality can actually be this simple.

Stolen from a fair babe of a kid with a sweet rhythm in his head
http://phrases-for-the-young.blogspot.com/


"People often say that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder,' and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look, including inside ourselves."
-Salma Hayek

No comments:

Post a Comment