Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Atheism is a non-prophet organisation.

I really like puns, guys. I heard a good one today but I can't remember it. But I'm glad I heard it, because seven days without a pun makes one weak.
OHHHHH I GOTCHA! YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEE THAT ONE COMIN' AND THEN WHAM I HIT YOU RIGHT WHERE YOU LEAST EXPECTED IT! IN THE PUN-CREAS!
Ok so that one wasn't as good quality but let's not be too quick to judge.
Anyway, what's new in my life? More accurate question, who even cares? Probably no one, but if you're reading this then you must be here for a reason and that's most likely to do with stalking. Maybe I can give you a few tantalising tit-bits to get the stalking juices flowing.
-Had a free period one and six today, it was the best. A certain Bear and I entertained ourselves greatly by filling Skunk's coffee with sugar. It was sweet as (Note further use of the pun)
-I have nothing to wear to a tribally themed party and I have no money. I'm so, so tempted to go nude but I think I might be freaking freezing/I don't really know everyone who's going.
-It's Moo's birthday and I love him bigger than the world.
-I saw an ex-lover today and was amused by the amount someone can change in a year, aka. turn into a gangsta. But was also pleasantly surprised with the manner in which I managed to deal with the situation. I like this me.
-I'm a bit lonely at present, and wouldn't mind an overly large hug from a few specific people. Maybe one specific person.
-I have a maths test tomorrow which I will hopefully pass and then all shall be well. Until the exams next week. Ayyee.

I remembered the pun. Wow, I can't believe I forgot it, how pathetic, my dad clearly tells me this all the time:
Did you hear about the guy who sent ten puns to friends, in the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh? Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.
Now really, what are dads for if not to make hilarious and terrible and often very rude jokes?
Nothing at all.
Not really, I love my dad :)

Also, really feeling a Laura Marling vibe lately;
He greets me with kisses when good days deceive him and sometimes with scorn and sometimes I believe him.
And sometimes I'm convinced my friends think I am crazy, get scared and call him but he's usually hazy.
By one in the morning day is not ended, by two he is scared and sleep is no friend, and by four he will drink but cannot feel it, sleep will not come because sleep does not will it and I dont believe him.
Morning is mocking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment