Friday, May 14, 2010

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.

That was a very scary/strange night for a number of reasons. The main one being that I dubbed Lana's part in the musical. It's quite a lot of singing, I can really understand why her voice is gone. People were lovey about it though. I know that I'm no Lana, but I think it could have been worse.
In other news, things that I have recently realised that I worry about:



& losing every possession I own because I suck.
Along with almost everyone I know. I worry for you. I think it might be because I know so many incredible people and I have been charmed by them all.


"Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence."
~David Byrne

No comments:

Post a Comment