Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tired and a little bit fed up.

I always think that when I'm annoyed, it has to be my fault, because no one can force you to feel anything. People's actions are sort of a catalyst, but they can't make the change on their own. Therefore, any state of unhappiness that you feel is caused, started, manifested and fed by you. So don't complain when you're in a bad mood because it's no one's fault but your own. No one has the right to be rude to people because they are angry about something else, which I have been for the last couple of days and I really feel bad about it. But the greatest thing about people is that they are forgiving and understanding. Even if they won't admit it, people can't hold grudges for long without a reason. I hope that I can always forgive and forget, but never forget how to forgive because I need people to give and receive love. Everyone does, I think.

Oh God, I'm quite obviously extremely tired.
Night lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment