Thursday, May 27, 2010

Let them look at me. I will show them the meaning of strength.

Sometimes I wish I was really indie, just so that I wouldn't have to explain all of the abnormal things I like to do. But I don't really want people to think I'm a wanker, and you can't have both.

I've been thinking for ages about how I could use the word 'conducive' in a clever and relevant sentence here. I can't so I just wanted it to be known that I really like the word and really want to use it. I want to go to Muse so bad, and I realised today that I can totally afford it. But I'm not going to be in the country and neither is the person I could've gone with. So that plan sucks arse.

In other news I have badly I want to be this boy:


A lot of respect for you son, a lot of respect.

And these chillers have made my day, I want this so much.

Ohh, Lord. I am so happy from watching this. So, so happy.

I want to dance now. Dancedancedance.

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment