Saturday, May 22, 2010

I have letters written to me, and they make me smile.

I uploaded heaps of photos just then, but they're from ages ago. I still want to put my fave ones up just because I can. It also made me realise how worthwhile taking pictures is. So, in no particular order, here is some of my life:


These are both of my baby cousin, her twin is my goddaughter, but she was sleeping at the time. This makes me feel like I haven't seen them in ages, I'll have to smother them with my love at some point. Maybe next Saturday would be good.

This was my favourite sculpture from the Ron Mueck exhibition that I went to see ages ago. It was incredible. The other one is just a painting in the foyer of the gallery which I liked because it was of the roof and I had a good time imagining how the painter painted it.

This is a fur cape which was *BORROWED* from school for a tribal themed party last night. I cannot explain how good it was. It was just so warm. I wasn't wearing much else to be honest and while everyone else was freezing, I was warm as because of this cape. Shame I'm returning it, I think I'm a bit in love with it. It was also helpful due to the fact that I went and stayed at a friend's house afterwards and it is so big that it could cover my whole body which meant that I and two blankets on, ergo I was really, really warm.

I'm not exactly sure why these pictures are like this. I know my camera is pretty bad, but I didn't think it was this bad. Oh well, I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. In the mean time:

Ohhhh baby. Nick Dal Santo you iz fineee.
I hope they win tonight. Once when I was in Primary School they played the Dogs and lost by just a few points and I cried. I really love footy, and I am deeply saddened by their losing streak. But chin up boys, I still love you!

This is pretty much me all the time:
I just love tea.

So yeah, I'm really tired but not in a bad way. I feel content.
Do you ever ask yourself if you're a good person? I do all the time. I think I'm starting to finally form an answer.

Okay, lovers, have a lovely morning, day, evening, night, week, month, year or life.
I'll be seeing you :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment