Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's not unusual.

How much money would you pay for happiness? Would you pay everything you've got? You would have to, wouldn't you? But if you really think that money can make you happy then you wouldn't pay everything. Because then you would have none left, and then you wouldn't be happy.

What can I write about today? Shall I dazzle you with my humour, charm you with my wit? Shall I shock you with profanities or make you think deeply with my insight? Rather, today I think I will hardly blog. In fact, I'm going to go to bed and sleep and wake up in the morning and have a nice hot shower. You should try it, showers and sleep make life pleasant.


Can I just point out that that is a steam room?! Guys...I'm gettin' me one of those.
Night sunshine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment