Tuesday, July 20, 2010

All of it.

I think that the thing I love more than anything is giving. I wish I was a little more patient and more tolerant (tolerable too maybe :P). Because then I could give more. I just want to give and give and give until I have nothing left, and then give some more. But you know why? It's because I'm selfish. Because I'm incredibly, incredibly selfish and it's what I love doing more than anything. It makes me feel good to maybe make someone else a little happier for a little while. It's almost like some perverse kick I get out of it. Isn't that strange? Perverse is such a weird word. Teehee.

So my folio. Well I'm currently doing a study of hands. Let me tell those who don't know: hands are a massive pain in the arse to draw. There are all these curves and bumps and just so much shading, and all of that comes AFTER you've finally got a hold on the actual shape of them and how they move. Sheesh!

But other than this, no real news and not a huge amount of depth. But I still see beautiful things all of the time and wonder at them. Like today, seeing people that I had just introduced interact, get along, and then go on to tell me later privately that they really liked my other friends. I just... ahhhh. Love it.

"Banish desire from the world, and you get a world of frozen beings who have no reason to live and no reason to die."
-William Braxton Irvine.

No comments:

Post a Comment