Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Define;

I struggle with definitions. I find myself constantly asking what words mean. Even though I know what they mean. I just have to ask to make sure that your definition is the same as mine. I don't want things to become lost in translation.

So anyway, someone asked me to have faith today. And I didn't ask what it meant, so I'm looking it up. Here is the definition I found: Faith is the confident belief or trust in the truth or trustworthiness of a person. That's difficult. The truth is, I don't have it. But I'm sure as hell going to look for it. I'm going to find you, Faith! Ready or not, here I come!

What else is new? Oh right, um, MY DAD WENT TO SCHOOL WITH JOHNNY MARR ASDJDDODJDHHDJNSJKVDFJVB!!!!!!!!!!!! Why have I only just found this out?! WHAT IS GOING ON?!! But I'd better stop because I could go on that rant for a day.
Re: the high pants. I don't exactly know. I got a couple of compliments and a couple of odd looks. I think I shall keep wearing them (for the weird looks to be honest).

So yeah. Life's going fine. It's going to be

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anybody can start today and make a new ending"

-Maria Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment