Friday, July 30, 2010

When I got what I wanted, I didn't want it anymore.



I went to a place today where I once used to spend meaningful, thoughtless hour after hour with someone who meant a lot to me. It was nostalgic, it was strange. It made me think a lot and start to wonder, questions whose answers I will never know. What did it mean to you? Have you been back there since? Do you ever miss it? The place has been repainted and all of our favourite graffiti is gone. My personal favourite was "U calld urself a playa but i f*ked ur wyf." Isn't that poetic? I like the way that things have changed and I like the person I'm becoming, but I can't help my curiosity about the past. Memories are peaceful, confronting and beautiful things. But it doesn't do too well to live in them, so I won't dwell.

I have no homework this weekend, can you believe it? This is a weird feeling and I have no idea what to do with myself. I'm seeing my five favourite people tonight for a long overdue sleepover and I can't wait to bask in the glory and awesomeness that is my friends!

"Life is divine chaos. Embrace it."

No comments:

Post a Comment