Saturday, July 10, 2010

"Every harlot was a virgin once"

You make me feel like a princess every day.

I have just had so much sleep and I feel a little bit sick. My headache wont go away. The holidays are almost over and things will start to go back to normal. This is a big shame, to be honest. However, I have to keep telling myself that the fact that hard work exists and that boring stuff happens is what makes the other stuff special. If the things that happen in the holidays that I cherish so much happened all of the time, then they wouldn't be rare anymore and I wouldn't love or appreciate them as much. But I am seriously hanging out for the next holidays. In a massive way.

This is for you, if you ever come back here to read it: I hate everyone, and we need more practice.

"I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it."
-Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment