Thursday, July 15, 2010

So, tell me what you want, what you really really want!

I was having a pretty average day today. And so to cheer myself up I usually walk home from the station. I find that the combination of music and light exercise makes me happy :D Anywayanyway point of the story is that I was listening to All Star by Smashmouth. And I had drawn one of these little faces on my hand earlier in the day when I decided not to pay attention in class.
They actually provide me with a strangely enormous amount of entertainment.
But anyway! So I started lip synching with my hand (hand synching? Handmouth synching? Finger synching? LOL finger synching) to the words. If you have never done this, then I strongly recommend it. It's really, really good. And of course while I'm finger synching I have to actually lip synch too because I don't have the co ordination not to. So I'm up to the part which is like "all that glitters is gooold! Only shooting stars break the mouuld!" as I was crossing a road. And suddenly I hear this "WOAH!" and a whole bunch of dings in the background. And just as I look up this cyclist has completely lost control of his bike and I jump out of the way just in time (it was pretty ninja) for him to go careening into the footpath. I can tell you, our apologies to each other were pretty awkward. He was embarrassed about his lack of pro skills but also confused as to why I wasn't paying attention and I wasn't quite prepared to explain why I was sort of singing to my hand and laughing when it did funny stuff.

And that is the best thing that happened in my day. How boring am I? Sigh. I feel very pointless and directionless. But still, nearly dying from bicycle accident changes your perception of...ok shut up now. I am clearly procrasti-posting and have nothing insightful at all to say. Dammit!

OK end.

No comments:

Post a Comment