Saturday, July 17, 2010

Some fairly obvious advice.

Don't lie to your parents guys. No, ok that's not necessarily what I mean. But don't lie to them about stupid stuff and don't do it too much. Because really. When they find out, it aint pretty. And I got it not bad at all. All I got was a five-minute speech on how lying is never justified. But man some of you people have crazy-fool parents and if they're gonna go ninja on your ass after, you should probs reconsider. I can laugh now though. God, I am so melodramatic! We all are a bit.

Having a nice big ol' LOL right now, so...
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha mwahahahahahahaha teeeheeeee nomnomnom I'vehad12hoursofsleep wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

OK good. I love you all, and I hope we've all taken something from this highly insightful post

No comments:

Post a Comment