Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A post filled with a fat amount of soppy love.

My favourite type of person is the one who isn't afraid to show that they care. They will make contact with you a lot and not worry that they might be seeming too eager or something stupid. This type of person shows that they love you. And the truth (whether--as realists, cynics and un-romantics--we like it or not) is that everyone needs to be told that they are loved. Because even though you might know it, or take it as a given, it is affirming. Everyone needs to be shown that they are worthwhile or appreciated. Even the most confident of people need it. Even those who don't want to admit it or don't even know it. Everyone needs confirmation that their presence isn't a waste of time. And do you know what I've found? Giving love is even better than receiving it. It is the most beautiful gift you can give.

And, just quickly, to the five of you; you are my sisters. Even when you piss me off. Even when I piss you off. Especially when I vomit from laughing at you and even more when you make the most inappropriate comments in public places. I would follow you to the ends of the earth.
I don't know when/if you'll see this but;
I have a part of you. It's mine and I'm keeping it. I wont let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment