Friday, June 25, 2010

Doing it for the lolidays!

Holidays! Holidays! I love this! I will drink 100L tea in these two weeks, just watch me I swear I will. Andandand I'm going to go and buy an iPod classic now! I feel bad that this makes me happy, but whatever. It totally does.

So I found this picature in art yesterday;And so then I drew it in charcoal and conte. The picture itself was okay, but the point was that I really liked drawing it. As in, really got into it for three periods. So, I have decided that this semester's art folio will be about exploring the human form. I love the body. Is that weird? Yeah maybe, but I do. I just love the body. And I love the idea that the body represents humans and through that can represent emotion. And the thing that I find most beautiful about life is the people in it. And the way that they make me feel, and the way that they feel. And the enormity of a feeling versus its insignificance. So yeah, art this semester is getting off to a pleasant start. No doubt the stress will invade soon enough :)

To conclude, my favourite Dr. Seuss quote;
"You have a brain in your head, you have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You're on your own and you know what you know,
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go."

No comments:

Post a Comment