Friday, June 11, 2010

Here's a title that would shock;


I saw a few good things today:

Ugly, dirty graffiti next to a train line that said "Love is the only reality"

My goddaughter. Sometimes I get scared that I'll miss her growing up and then suddenly she will be my age and I will be old. I want to be able to give her so much, but I don't know if I can. Babies are so tiny and precious and vulnerable. Perfect. Maybe I'm worried that I'll ruin her. I want her life to be easy and I want her never to have to worry but that is impossible because an easy life isn't a good one. How do you give someone the world when all you own are the clothes on your back and the random crap in your messy bedroom (which was bought by your parents anyway)? All I can give her is all of me and all of my love and hope that she appreciates it even though it is so simple and probably not very useful. I hope that my love can be enough for you, because I don't know how to give you more than that.

Coconut rice. In a sense. It's cooking now. I am all over Asia night man, I have got the coconut rice COVERED.

My favourite Haiku:
Haikus are easy.
But sometimes they don't make sense.
Refrigerator.
Reminded me of the train poems.
I really just love graffiti. But I pretend to disapprove of it, so shhh.

So, boys and girls this brings us to the end of another post. I'm off to pwn Asia night. I may or may not let you know how it goes.
Bye now (:

I carry your heart here with me, I carry it in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment