Monday, June 28, 2010

I realised last night that you can't hurt me anymore.

Oh pretty girl, I watch you dance and sing and spread your sunshine.
The way you move, you move with grace and love.
And pretty girl, I admire you so much and I watch you from a distance,
And it makes me sad to think you might end up lonely.
Oh pretty girl, he doesn't deserve you.
Pretty girl, his bad boy allure is not just a front.
Oh pretty, pretty girl, don't let him break your heart.


Went to an incredible party last night. Words cannot describe these decorations ladies and gentlemen...! Far out, some people amaze me with their capacity to amaze. Yep, figure that one out.GUYZ, I HAVE A WHEAT BAG.
I...adore this thing above all of my other possessions. I just love it. It is purple and it's a love heart shape. Ahhhh, love hearts.
What else? I am happy, but not everyone is. I'm one of the lucky ones I think. In fact, I know. I love people. I know I write this so much it's getting repetitive to read, but it's sure as hell not repetitive to write. I love so many people!

"Right birds can fly so high and they can shit on your head,
Yeah they can almost fly into your eye and make you feel so scared,
But when you look at them and you see that they're beautiful,
That's how I feel about you."
-Kate Nash, Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment