Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Hate is easy; Love takes courage"

OK so I've decided to spew-type. These next things may or may not be related to each other/anything. I guess we'll see.

Firstly, Is this even real? I mean it, this can't be real because this is the stuff of movies.
This does not happen in real life. But this is happening in mine.
I LOVE MY LIFE.

So two of the people I am the most infatuated with spent yesterday and today with me. To rub it in the faces of all the people who have exams, we literally spent the whole two days doing nothing. We call them ceebs days and I swear to God I live for them. I have been intensely efficient/busy etc for the last few weeks and now that it's all over I crave silences, stillness and sleep. I got my fill and it was so worth it you have no idea.
So my birthday's soonish and pretty much all of my friends are going to be out of the state/at a netball competition which will undoubtedly make it less good than it would have been. But hopefully someone will want to spend some time with me because birthdays alone sound kind of crap. I want so much stuff though. In order of priority:
But as I am fairly obviously not going to be getting any of those, I think I can settle for a mildly attractive cake and some love. A girl can dream though :)

I wish that everyone was nice to everyone else. I wish I could fix the world's problems. I wish the world's problems weren't so huge. I wish the world would shut up for five seconds and notice that though it may have huge problems, people have problems too. And they might not be as huge but they probably seem it. I wish that I could fix those people's problems. I wish I was less self-centered and more tolerant. I wish everyone was a little more blunt. I wish courtesy was more common. I wish people would learn from their mistakes. I really just wish that everyone was nice to everyone else.

I found out that a silly boy is smitten by a pretty girl today. It made me very happy, I hope it's true. I love that people fall in love with each other. It's really such a lovely concept. Just think about existence and how breathtaking it already is, and then add in the idea that people become so intrigued with another person that they constantly think about them and wish to spend every waking second with them. Add the idea that a person can become entirely selfless in their desire to simply partake in another's company. That my friends, is a beautiful, beautiful thing.
Sometimes I imagine that my phone is ringing if I want someone to call. And then I'm all like 'Noo, don't be stupid, you're imagining it and you know it!'. In the end though, I always have to go and check it just to make sure. And then I have a bit of a lol about how pathetic that is. And then I realise that I just laughed at myself for doing something pathetic all alone which is even more pathetic. But still quite funny. I think that entertaining oneself is a lost art. I aim to bring it back into fashion. That's a complete lie. But I told you it was a lie so it's allowed, yeah?

Woah. This is a really strange and contradictory post. I want to meet one of the romantics. Like a romantic poet or writer or painter. I just want to talk to them a bit, I want to know if they're normal.

And...thend!

No comments:

Post a Comment