Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jesus, cheer up would you?

Everyone's posting sad things because it seems that everyone is sad. And by this I mean everyone is angsty and depressy over the net because it is easy and because they feel like they need to. And I have been reading and hearing all of this stuff and it made me realise--the people I know are issue-y. It's intense. But what I think people need is a good old dose of happy. Because life is beautiful. Just go outside and take a deep breath of fresh air. See if you can feel the blood rushing through your veins and your heart beating and your muscles flexing and your brain thinking. It tells you you're alive. And is there really anything more incredible than that? You are ALIVE, dammit. And this moment will never come back. Don't waste it. I'm going to go and revel in the power and beauty of my youth now. For my sake, your sake and the sake of everyone who loves you, enjoy some Bobby McFerrin.


"I give you my phone number, when you worry, call me, I make you happy."

2 comments:

  1. Didn't Bobby McFerrin end his own life a while after writing that song?
    If it's the don't worry be happy song ...



    I hate raining on people's parades :(

    ReplyDelete