Saturday, June 5, 2010

Had a bit of a lol over that one.
So, I've had two sleepovers in two days, it's been great. I might sleep at home tonight, I guess we'll see. I keep on meeting awesome people and falling in love with them. When on earth did this start? I don't think I've been this quick to love forever. Recently I feel like I've just started to see beautiful people everywhere I look. Have these people always been there and I've just been ignoring them? Or have they just started to exist? How is this even possible? Maybe I'm just lucky.
Had a nice chat with some lovely people this morning over breakfast as it was one of my favourite people's eighteenth birthday. Everyone is turning eighteen. It's crazy. They're not kids anymore. We won't be young forever. Actually I lie. I think I'll probably be a kid forever and I know plenty of people who will too. Because it's important not to take yourself too seriously I reckon. But that doesn't mean that life can't be seriously amazing.
But I'd better go and clean my room. Angry parents can make life a little less enjoyable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment