Sunday, June 13, 2010

"Just remember, there's always someone who has it worse off than you"

In other news I have continued to be entranced by the beauty of life and I am unable to understand people who can't see it. It is fairly obviously right there. People who are pessimists make me a little sad, because they are making themselves sad. I honestly think that happiness is there for the taking, you just have to reach a little bit further for it when things don't look so swell. It's almost like being happy is a mindset that you can choose. I can't explain it any other way, I just wish that everyone would make that choice.

For my art folio this semester we can do whatever we like. That is a little bit scary but also kind of liberating. I think that having this blog has made me really think about and articulate my love affair with every day, so I was thinking of a way to express that in my folio. I've spent long enough showing it in words, it could be interesting to try using pictures. That way the blog and the folio could complement each other nicely. I wish I was good at photography. I only have a really crappy old digital camera and I'm no good at taking photos anyway. But I think that even crap photos could maybe inspire something creative or beautiful. I just want someone to see my final (whatever it will be) and feel as winded and inspired as I do when I think about my life and the people I love. I'm rambling.

I love swimming, but not in public pools. I'm not a huge fan of germs. I want a hair cut but I don't know what kind because I still want it to be long. I hate waiting and I'm really impatient. I love lazy days. I would like a new iPod because I have too much music to fit on mine. I don't think I'll have enough money to go to the formal. My back hurts a bit. I love my house and I never want it to be sold. I love my bed. Clouds remind me of someone I miss. My hands are freezing. I should do methods homework. It's dark, and nothing has been done. I love my life!

1 comment:

  1. Lizzy I love this blog. and I love how you write. it always makes me happy :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete